The team were joined by the Secretary of State for Wales, David I Jones MP and the Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly for Wales, Andrew RT Davies AM, as we published our Manifesto for the election on May 22nd.
- To view our Manifesto in English please click here and for Welsh please click here
- To read the report from today’s launch please click here
- To view our Political Broadcast in English please click here and for Welsh please click here
- To view a short video introducing our candidates please click here
- To request a hard copy of the manifesto please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The key points of the campaign are:
We want to make Europe work better for Wales and Britain and give the British people a final say on our EU membership with an in-out referendum.
So far we have:
- Cut the EU budget for the first time in history, saving British taxpayers £8.15bn.
- Taken the UK out of Eurozone bailouts.
- Vetoed a new EU Fiscal Treaty that didn’t guarantee a level playing field for British business.
Now we are fighting to renegotiate our membership of the EU to bring powers back to Britain and away from Brussels, and to secure a better deal for British taxpayers.
Labour and the Liberal Democrats oppose our plan for Europe. They won’t stand up for Britain and refuse to give you a say at an in-out referendum. Plaid Cymru and UKIP simply can’t deliver on anything they promise.
Only by voting Conservative can you have real change in Europe and an in-out referendum on Europe in 2017.