Monmouth Conservative Association is pleased to announce that the following officers were elected at yesterday evening’s Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Patron: Mr. Neville Waters MBE JP DL
The Association Officers for 2016-17 are:
- Mr. Barrie O’Keefe (President)
- Mr. Christopher Edwards (Chairman)
- Mr. Richard John (Deputy Chairman – Political)
- Mrs Jane Pratt (Deputy Chairman – Membership & Fundraising/Finance)
- Mrs Carole Mann (Women’s Organisation Chair)
- County Cllr. Peter Fox (Local Government)
All officers can be contacted through the Association office. The Association Administrator is Mrs Diane Davies.