The Monmouth Conservative Association is active across the constituency and county all year round, and not just during elections! Campaigning is a year-round activity and we always need volunteers to be part of our team and help out from your homes or on the campaign trail.
Volunteering with Monmouth Conservatives can involve as big or as small a commitment as you like. By getting involved, you will contribute to our common goal of putting our values into practice by helping to win elections both locally and nationally, and getting the Conservative message across. All sorts of things need to be done, from telephoning voters, delivering leaflets, knocking on doors, stuffing envelopes for delivery, addressing envelopes, helping at fundraising events or taking voters to the polling station.
How can you help?
Things you can do from home
- Display a Conservative poster or placard at election times.
- Make sure that you can vote. If necessary apply for a postal vote or if you will be away on polling day, a proxy vote.
- Join the Conservative Party – You can join online by clicking here, or contact us and we will get a membership application form to you.
- Make a donation to the Conservative Party. You can donate online by clicking here. If you want to make a donation directly to the Monmouth Conservative Association please send it to: The Treasurer, The Grange, 16 Maryport Street, Usk, Monmouthshire NP15 1AB.
Things you can do in your area
- Delivering leaflets from Monmouth Conservatives to voters in your area. Volunteers to take on a regular delivery round to properties are always needed.
- Delivering letters to Conservative Party members and supporters.
- Calling on local residents during our local campaigns.