The Monmouth Conservative Association is an active organisation always eager to sign up new members to support the Conservative cause locally and enjoy our busy programme of events. If you’d like to join, you can do so here or simply contact the Association office.
Patron: Mr. Neville Waters MBE JP DL
The Association Officers for 2017-18 are:
- Mr. Barrie O’Keefe (President)
- Cllr. Christopher Edwards (Chairman)
- County Cllr. Richard John (Deputy Chairman – Political)
- County Cllr. Mrs Jane Pratt (Deputy Chairman – Membership & Fundraising/Finance)
- Mrs Carole Mann (Monmouth Women’s Organisation Chair)
- County Cllr. Peter Fox OBE (Local Government Group Leader)
All officers can be contacted through the Association office.