The Monmouth Conservative Association is an active organisation always eager to sign up new members to support the Conservative cause locally and enjoy our busy programme of events. If you’d like to join, you can do so here or simply contact the Association office.
Patron: Mr. Neville Waters MBE JP DL
The Association Officers for 2016-17 are:
- Mr. Barrie O’Keefe (President)
- Mr. Christopher Edwards (Chairman)
- Mr. Richard John (Deputy Chairman – Political)
- Mrs Jane Pratt (Deputy Chairman – Membership & Fundraising/Finance)
- Mrs Carole Mann (Women’s Organisation Chair)
- County Cllr. Peter Fox OBE (Local Government)
All officers can be contacted through the Association office. The Association Administrator is Mrs Diane Davies.